The last week of January brings us ever closer to the official start of the season. As usual in January, we will be dealing with weather and winter sports this week so there are some schedule changes. As always follow the website and Twitter for up to date information. The week is as follows:
Tuesday January 29th:
- No after school workout due to a Wrestling match at 4 PM followed by JV and Varsity Boys basketball games vs. United. I encourage all players to attend the match and games to root on your teammates along with all members of the student body who are competing in a tough EOAC matchup.
Wednesday January 30th:
- No morning open cage due to expected negative degree temperatures
- There will be a player meeting after school on Wednesday to discuss the upcoming season. If it is anticipated Tuesday that there may not be school on Wednesday the meeting may be moved to 9th Period Tuesday. Announcements will be made at school and on Twitter.
Thursday January 31st:
- We will have our normal after school workout followed by an Open Cage until 5 PM
- The girls take on Leetonia on Thursday and the wrestling team is hosting Southern. Again, I encourage all players to attend and cheer on your teammates and classmates.
Friday February 1st:
- Boys basketball homecoming game against Leetonia. Help your teammates and classmates defeat the Bears!!