April 2nd- 9 AM Update

With the snow we are in a holding pattern as to the status of today’s game.  A final decision will be made at 1:00 PM.

If the game is postponed only pitchers and catchers will need to report and we will post those times in a few hours.

Updates to come throughout the morning/afternoon.

%d bloggers like this: